Thursday, September 30, 2010
I leave tomorrow at noon for Beijing, there I'll spend a few days with a friend of mine before continuing on to Linfen where I'll be teaching English for the next 9 months.
Here is all the gear I'm taking with me to China (Obviously I plan to do more then just teach). Inspired by Kevin German.
1. Sanyo N1-MH Battery Charger and 16 eneloop AA 2,000 mAh batteries.
2. Marantz PMD 660 solid state recorder
3. 3 ft mic cable
4. beyerdynamic M 58 N condenser Microphone and windscreen
5. Sony MDR-7506 Professional headphones.
6. Focal mini tripod.
7. Monster Power 4 port travel power strip.
8. Canon 35mm f/1.4 lens
9. Canon 135mm f/2 lens
10 Canon 85mm f/1.8 lens
11. Canon 28mm f/2.8 lens
12. Canon 1.4 Extender
13. Microtech firewire 400 card reader
14. Domke F-5XB bag
15. Canon ST-E2 Speedlite Transmitter
16. Canon 580EX II Speedlite
17. Giottos Rocket air blower
18.Kensington computer security lock
19. Gaffers Tape
20. General brand outlet converters
21. Apple Headphones w/ microphone
22. Various Compact Flash Cards
23. Canon EOS 5D body
24. Canon 5D battery charger with two batteries
25. Apple 17" MacBook Pro 1st Gen Core Duo 2.16 w/ power cord.
26. Apple iPod touch 8GB 2g w/ usb cable
27. USB to US outlet converter.
28. OWC Mercury ON-The-Go Pro Firewire 400 bus powered 160GB hard drive.
29. OWC Mercury ON-The-Go Pro USB 2.0 bus powered 1TB hard drive.
30. Plastic Film Camera issued by Time magazine in the 80's
31. Assortment of roll film.
32. Cloths for camera cleaning.
33. Vivitar 550FD with color gels.